Do what you love, live where you love doing it.
Coastal South Carolina
Western Upstate South Carolina
Metro Greenville South Carolina
Athens - Northeast Georgia
Metro Atlanta Georgia
Living the Golf Lifestyle
No more driving to the driving range. Tee time is just a golf cart ride away. A drink at the club on a Tuesday with friends. Gorgeous views, proximity to amenities, and social activities & events are just some of the features of a fairway living lifestyle. Whether you’re ready for the majors or looking to improve your swing, a fairway living home is just a swing away.
Buying Golf Property
Types of golf course homes include patio homes, condominiums, single family and country club estates. No matter what type of golf style home you seek, our lifestyle consultants can assist you in making the purchase process a hole in one. Other considerations include:
- proximity to main highways, shopping, restaurants, medical care
- type of community including family, retirement, or active adults over 55
- annual membership and HOA fees
- club structure including private, semi-private, and bundled golf
- community amenities and events